What causes sudden onset of excessive sweating, loss of hearing and fainting?

Dr. Shoaib Khan

Posted on Mon, 25 May 2015 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: Hi
My entire body is sweating i feel like I'm going to pass out and my stomach is turning. I also lost some of my hearing. What is this.
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 18 minutes later
Brief Answer:
?? Suspecting hypoglycemia, please eat something sweet immediately

Detailed Answer:
Hello ma'am and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I strongly suspect hypoglycaemia for now and would like to ask when you ate last and if at all you are on some kind of a diet, or on some medications, or have some underlying condition or have been exercising too much? Please try eating something with sugar at the earliest, and if this helps then the diagnosis is confirmed and you should avoid this from repeating again.

I would also like to list all the most common symptoms of hypoglycaemia for your reference:

+Headaches
+Irritability
+Weakness
+Sweating
+Shivers or trembling or a tremor
+Blurred vision
+Pale skin
+Confusion or reduced concentration
+Feeling of wanting to pass out
+Hunger
+Feeling shaky
+Anxiety
+Racing pulse

I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.

Best wishes.