What causes sudden onset of excessive sweating, loss of hearing and fainting?
My entire body is sweating i feel like I'm going to pass out and my stomach is turning. I also lost some of my hearing. What is this.
?? Suspecting hypoglycemia, please eat something sweet immediately
Hello ma'am and welcome.
Thank you for writing to us.
I have gone through your query with diligence and would like you to know that I am here to help. I strongly suspect hypoglycaemia for now and would like to ask when you ate last and if at all you are on some kind of a diet, or on some medications, or have some underlying condition or have been exercising too much? Please try eating something with sugar at the earliest, and if this helps then the diagnosis is confirmed and you should avoid this from repeating again.
I would also like to list all the most common symptoms of hypoglycaemia for your reference:
+Shivers or trembling or a tremor
+Confusion or reduced concentration
+Feeling of wanting to pass out
I hope you find my response both helpful and informative. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications, I am always here to help.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause excessive sweating
- Excessive sweating is cause by marijuana
- What causes excessive sweating migraine and dizziness while standing up
- Excessive sweating causes
- Medical causes excessive sweating
- What is causing excessive sweating in face and head
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- What causes excessive sweating cold and headaches only during nights
- What causes excessive sweating and redness in ears
- Implanon cause excessive sweating