What causes sudden occurrence of itchy palms?
Thanks for the query
Probably you have developed allergic contact dermatitis.
It's a common condition and can be easily treated with the use of a mild steroid cream like cortisone to be applied twice daily for a week.
Take an antihistamine tablet to control itch.
If possible upload a photograph of the involved area.
This will help me in giving a closer diagnosis.
Waiting for your response.
Thanks for your assistance.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes reddeness on palms
- Hypothyroidism causing itchy palms
- What causes dark itchy spots on palms
- Excedrin causing itchy palms
- Itchy palm caused by thyroid
- What causes hot palms
- What causes sticky palms
- What could cause itchy palms and soles of feet
- Does alcohol cause itchy palms
- What causes black palms