What Causes Fatigue When Diagnosed With Parkinson's Disease?
I can ask this question on Monday at the SNF, but my friend mentioned this to me just today....a Saturday.
Could be due to GERD
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone carefully through your query and understand your concerns. Although sugar cravings may be present in Parkinsons, I would not assume him to be suffering from 'sugar withdrawal'. Rather, gastritis or gastroesophageal reflux seem more likely. Giving Prilosec (omeprazole) can help. Also give him plenty of water and fluids (including ORS) to drink.
Let me know if I could help further.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Galactorrhea in parkinsons
- Unusual cures for parkinsons
- Excess phlegm parkinsons
- Shivering parkinsons
- Microvascular ischemic right pons parkinsons
- Levosulpiride and parkinsons
- Red skin marks connected with parkinsons
- Radial nerve palsy with parkinsons
- Lesuride parkinsons
- Shaking when yawning parkinsons