What causes sudden dizziness and excessive sweating after donating blood?
Please refer to the detailed answer below
After going through through the details provided by you i would like to tell you that considering your age and yesterdays blood donation this dizziness could very well be due to weakness from yesterday's blood donation.
Also i would like to know few things about your fitness status:
1. Are you diabetic or hypertensive?
2. Do you smoke?
3. Any other medical history?
If you dont have anything from above mentioned things then its simply because of weakness and it will recover within 24 to 48 hrs. You just need to take rest, eat healthy in small frequent meals, keep yourself hydrated.
I hope this information will be helpful. Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts.
Dr Bhanu Partap
Thanks for the details.
Need not worry for anything just take the precautions as described above, monitor your blood pressure and you will be all up and going.
Hope to have been helpful.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What can cause excessive sweating
- What could cause a sudden dizzy feeling
- Causes of sudden dizziness and vomiting
- What could be the cause of sudden dizziness
- Excessive sweating what could be causing this
- What causes a sudden dizzy spell
- Sudden dizziness and nausea causes
- What causes sudden dizziness after an rca angioplasty surgery
- Sudden dizziness causes
- Sudden dizziness causes vertin
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?