What causes stretch marks in between thighs?
I HAVE CUTS IN THIGS LIKE THIS
I HAVE SEARCHED INTERNET FOR SIMILER KINDS OF CASES
I FOUND THIS PAGE AND I SUFFERED FROM SIMILAR CUTS
I am suffering from this for last 1 year
firstly i went to skin specialist 1 he told me that this is tinea and after 3 months there was no effect of drugs and creames
after that i reched to j k nursing home XXXXXXX to me dr. katyayan XXXXXXX he game me kz ketocanazole creame and 1 tablet
but after 2 months there is no effect it seems its been cured but ad i stop using kz creame after 1 day it became as day 1 when i using creame in 2 months i used arround 20 kz creame and tablets twize a day
but no effect
Welcome to healthcare magic.
I have gone through your history and also seen the clinical pictures and prescriptions attached by you.
The " cuts" which you are referring to in between your thighs are called " Stretch marks" In common terms and " Striae Rubra" in medical terms.
This commonly occurs due to prolonged use of steroid creams in the delicate groin area. This can also occur due to sudden increase or decrease in your weight. ( after losing many kgs after crash dieting,etc). In your case, the appearance of the stretch marks make me suspect that you have been using a steroid containing cream.
KZ cream is an antifungal cream. It will not help to get rid if these marks.
You could follow these suggestions-
1. Apply a good and thick moisturizing cream containing aleo vera or cocoa butter ( e.g- Palmers cocoa butter formula available in leading cosmetic shops) twice a day and massage into the area.
2. Apply a cream containing 0.025% Tretinoin only on the stretch marks very lightly in the evening for 1 hour duration. So, if you apply at 6 pm, wash the cream away with normal water at 7 pm. This could cause irritation if used for long periods.
The marks will take atleast 6 months to lighten. Follow the regime patiently.
Hope this helps you.
If you have any more queries, I will be glad to answer.
Dr. Johny Chacko
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Stretch mark sores causes
- Morphea causes stretch marks
- Weed causes stretch marks
- What causes stretch marks around waist
- What causes stretch marks on mens waist
- What causes boils in a stretch mark
- Diseases that cause stretch marks
- Microgynon causing stretch marks
- What causes purple stretch marks
- Antidepressants cause stretch marks
- Dry and scaly skin around elbows and knees, use lotion regularly. Could...
- Having some strange spots on face with stinging and tingling sensation....
- Loosing hairs for last some time and used Mintop hair oil. Black marks...
- How to get rid of pimple scars?
- Having skin allergy, getting red rashes. Told to have Uritcaria. On...
- Had wrinkles, neck type pouch. Used radio waves to tighten, having more...
- Have had botox on forehead. Discovered a lump on forehead and vision...
- Diabetic, taking insulin along with Janumet and Glucophage. Having...
- Suffering from skin eruptions. Having burning and itching sensation. Cause?
- Getting eruptions these days. What could be the case?