What causes stomach pain?

Dr. Shanthi.E

Posted on Wed, 16 Apr 2014 in General Health
Question: hi , this is XXXX, my father has suffer to stomac pain on today evening. in last one week he suffered in same problem, but he take some juices, this problem is temp. solve, again today he suffredt the stomac pain, just now he meet the doctor, doctor is given some vaccicne and give to tablet. why this problem is come to my father suddently, pls tell me he will avoid this type foods ? ( Non Veg Lunch Meat Kurma)
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 46 hours later
Brief Answer: need more details Detailed Answer: Hello XXXX, I am sorry about your father's stomach pain. It could be due to acute food poisoning or acute gastritis due to the non-veg kurma that he eat. How is he feeling now? What vaccine or tablets were given to him? Could you please let me know the details of treatment he was given by the doctor? In the meantime, I usually prescribe my patients tablet. Cyclopam for temporary relief of pain. If the pain is not subsiding, he would require evaluation in the form of ultrasound scan of the whole abdomen. Awaiting your reply.