What causes stomach pain with bloating?

Posted on Thu, 3 Apr 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: Hi. I have a strange feeling in my stomach for 3 days. Its a little bit painful. It feels like someone is always pushing on it. It make a lot of noises. Im finding hard to go to the toilet even though it feels like i do need to go. Very gassy but cant release any gas well.
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 9 hours later
Brief Answer: Acute gastritis... Detailed Answer: Hi, The problems you are facing are related to acute gastritis. I suggest to take: - antiacids - ranitidine - simethicone to reduce gas If the symptoms will persists for other few days, I advise to consult your doctor and to run further tests to evaluate further your current health situation: - abdominal ultrasound - upper endoscopy Hope it was of help! Dr.Klerida
Dr. Klerida Shehu

Gastroenterologist