What causes stomach pain with bitterness in tongue?

Rheumatologist
Question
for the last two to three days I have been feeling a little bit of stomach pain, and my tong bitter and any food I have I feel that bitterness.. Also my wife and my daughters are having similiar simthomps but not my oldest son and smallest daughter..
Posted Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it could be related to something you have eaten that is leading to this issue , it can be a mild stomach infection .

But since there is no fever there is no need to take antibiotics , I will advise you to take probiotics , add curd to your diet and may be an antacid like pantaprazole will do the trick for you . Have a bland diet and avoid spices till you recover.

Dr. Shruti

Follow-up: What causes stomach pain with bitterness in tongue? 13 minutes later
Thanks

Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Its my pleasure if I would have been of any help to you .

Dr. Shruti