What causes stomach pain with bitterness in tongue?

Dr. Shruti Rijhwani

Rheumatologist

Posted on Fri, 8 Aug 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Question: for the last two to three days I have been feeling a little bit of stomach pain, and my tong bitter and any food I have I feel that bitterness.. Also my wife and my daughters are having similiar simthomps but not my oldest son and smallest daughter..
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Thank you for posting your query on HCM.

Well looking into your problem I would like to tell you that it could be related to something you have eaten that is leading to this issue , it can be a mild stomach infection .

But since there is no fever there is no need to take antibiotics , I will advise you to take probiotics , add curd to your diet and may be an antacid like pantaprazole will do the trick for you . Have a bland diet and avoid spices till you recover.

Dr. Shruti
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 13 minutes later
Thanks
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
Follows.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir,

Its my pleasure if I would have been of any help to you .

Dr. Shruti