What causes spotting during ovulation?
3rd XXXXXXX – 8th XXXXXXX (6 days bleeding) 2nd XXXXXXX spotty pink, cycle day 1,2 only pink when wipe, cycle day 3,4 red bleeding but only requiring 1 towel, cycle day 5,6 pink/brown discharge
Cycle 8th May – 2nd XXXXXXX = 26 days
Now today cycle day 14 I am pink bleeding again needing a towel but only very light.
What is wrong with me? I did a pregnancy test 2 weeks ago which was negative do you think I could be pregnant if I try again as I am really trying to conceive
I am worried sick there is something really wrong with me
Your cycles are perfectly normal. This light pink bleeding on 14th day is due to ovulation. This is best time to try for pregnancy. Have sexual intercourse with husband now for maximum benefit.
Your bleeding pattern is normal. There is nothing to worry about.
Ask me directly next time
You can directly ask me questions next time by pasting following link in your browser:
This is not implantation bleeding
This spotting is unlikely to be implantation bleeding given your period dates. Ovulation test is not always confirmatory. This looks more like ovulation. Hence try for next 5 days by having sexual intercourse everyday.
My link is working. Just copy the link and paste in browser. otherwise you can also find me among infertility specialist and ask me question directly.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes spotting after ovulation
- What is the cause for frequency of urination around ovulation
- What could cause regular itching and discomfort during ovulation
- What causes heaviness in abdomen during ovulation
- Can sex during ovulation cause pregnancy
- Cause of spotting after ovulation
- What causes ovulation so that i can conceive
- What causes night sweats and nausea after ovulation
- Causes of fever during ovulation
- What causes rise in bp during ovulation