What does the following clearblue pregnancy test result indicate?
Weakly positive test.
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached image. it looks a weakly positive test. It can happen during early pregnancy if periods are overdue by only 1 or 2 days. It is best to wait for a week more and repeat the test or get a blood test done to confirm.
Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Weak positive test.
Thanks for writing again.
The lines in second image look similar to those in first image. Wait for at least 2 days before repeating the test. it is still weak positive.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does my home pregnancy test indicate
- Clearblue digital pregnancy test
- Positive pregnancy test results
- What does the result negative means in pregnancy test
- What does a faint line in a pregnancy test indicate
- What is the meaning of the pregnancy test result
- What does inconclusive result on pregnancy test mean
- What does a number result of blood pregnancy test indicate
- Uti pregnancy test results
- Clomid pregnancy test results
- Sex after candid v3 treatment
- What causes breasts to shrink and invert nipples?
- What should i do for chest infection and high BP ?
- What should i do to know whether i am HIV infected ?
- Does increased smoking and alcohol intake during stress increase heart...
- Is it possible to resolve monoamine oxidase deficiency by controlling diet?
- Late menstrual cycle, negative pregnancy test, laparoscopy
- Are there any side effects of abortion pills ? How long will it take to...
- Cut caffeine, low BP, frequent bloating, extreme fatigue, slight pain in...
- What post surgical care is needed following a spinal cord stimulator...