What does the following clearblue pregnancy test result indicate?

Dr. Rakhi Tayal

OBGYN

Posted on Mon, 13 Mar 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: I have just taken a clearblue pregnancy test. Does this look positive or negative please?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 20 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Weakly positive test.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
I have seen the attached image. it looks a weakly positive test. It can happen during early pregnancy if periods are overdue by only 1 or 2 days. It is best to wait for a week more and repeat the test or get a blood test done to confirm.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Rakhi Tayal 37 minutes later
So I do have chances I am. Ovulation test is showing 2 strong lines and clearblue fertility monitor pregnancy testing stick is showing 2 very strong blue lines

I have taken another test and lines are stronger am I pregnant?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 7 hours later
Brief Answer:
Weak positive test.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
The lines in second image look similar to those in first image. Wait for at least 2 days before repeating the test. it is still weak positive.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Yogesh D