What causes soreness in upper back and chest area post TNE procedure?
This is probably a side effect of the TNE procedure!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about his discomfort that you have reported. I am certain this is caused by the irritation as the scope was inserted. This is unlikely to be caused by the protonix. This would resolve as the days pass on. The nature of this pain which reminds you of bronchitis is typical of irritation caused by the scoping instrument. Be calm, be relaxed and do not get scared about this.
I recommend a short course of tylenol for 3-5days at doses recommended by your physician for this pain.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Thanks for using our services and feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes pain from upper back into armshands and chest
- What causes extreme chest and back pain
- What causes gas pressure in upper and middle back
- What causes severe pain in the upper back shoulders
- What causes upper back pain
- What is causing chest pain from front to back
- What causes hard lump on upper side of back
- What causes tightening of chest back
- What causes back and chest pain
- What causes itching on upper back