What causes sore throat and feeling of food stuck in throat?
It is the throat infection, and needs proper treatment.
Dr. Hanif warmly Welcomes you!
Thanks for consulting at my virtual clinic. I have carefully worked through your case, and can realize your health worries. Being your physician, I will take care all of your medical concerns.
You have got a throat infection and that is causing you to feel the foreign body sensations and hurts you when you swallow.
If I was your treating physician I would have prescribed you with Azithromycin if not allergic to. Plus Ibuprofen and Loratadine by mouth.
Do gargles with listerine (or any mouthwash you have at home). Change your toothbrush. Avoid spicy fact foods and sodas. Take plenty of fluids and proper rest.
You may need a prescription from your primary care physician for the antibiotics.
Have a wonderful time ahead. Hope I answered all of your questions. Let me know if you have any further clinical concerns. I will be happy to get back to you shortly. If satisfied here, please give a five star rating and don't forget to close the discussion.
DR. XXXXXXX HANIF
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mebeverine cause sore throat
- Spicy foods that cause sore throat
- What causes bodyaches with sore throat
- What virus causes sore throat
- What is the cause of the recurring sore throat
- Listerine causes a sore throat
- Toothache sore throat whats the cause
- Meth causes sore throats
- What causes sore throat and cough
- Costochondritis cause sore throat