What causes small lump in left nostril?
I'm becoming a little worried because i'm from Canada, living in LA. Healthcare costs are way too much out here and i can't go back to Canada until my immigrations papers are approved :(
What could this be? I don't want to feel like it's spreading.. but my left eye feels a little strange right now. This could be me mentally making it worse.
Could it be a gum infection thats somehow reacting at the top of my gum? and if so.. would it be hard like this?
Calcium build up on the bone maybe?
Cartledge build up?
Are Cancer lumps hard like this?
PLEASE contact me back/ YYYY@YYYY
Unlikely to be cancer or bony swelling
Welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day
Going by description of lump and hardness possibility of benign lesion like Neurofibroma needs to be considered. Exact diagnosis will depend on good clinical examination. The photographs provided by you are not very much clear.
It's unlikely to be bony or cartilage swelling based on location. Also it's unlikely to be any cancerous growth. I would suggest you to send me clinical photograph in good light which is high resolution image.
Awaiting your response
Dr T Shobha Deepak
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes swelling in nostril
- What causes tingling nostril
- What causes scabs in my nostril
- What causes nostrils to split on humans
- What causes terrible smell in nostril
- Lump growth inside nostril cause coughing
- What causes a split nostril
- What causes tenderness in left nostril
- What causes pain and soreness on inside of left nostril
- What causes sores in nostrils