What causes small bumps on penis after masturbation?

Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari

General Surgeon

Posted on Tue, 2 Sep 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: after masturbating I have small bumps no pus on the blood veins of the shaft of my penis is this normal ? what causes it , is there anything i can put on it to make them go away ?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 35 minutes later
Brief Answer:
They are normally present

Detailed Answer:
Hi
welcome to Healthcare-Magic
Greetings of the day

Dear Sir

The bump like lesion or papules are quite normal occurrence over shaft of penis.
They are usually seen due to blockade of hair follicles situated on shaft of penis.
There is no cause for concern. No local application of ointment is advisable.

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak Kishore
MBBS,MS,MCh
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 3 minutes later
Are you certain there's no STD present on tge pictures I sent
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 2 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is not Herpes

Detailed Answer:
Hi
It is certainly not STD or herpes. Herpetic lesion are very painful.
Rest be assure there is no cause for concern.

Take Care

Best Regards
Dr Deepak
Follow up: Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 47 minutes later
No viral infection at all or gentile wart ?
Answered by Dr. Deepak Kishore Kaltari 56 minutes later
Brief Answer:
It is not std

Detailed Answer:
Hi
There is definitely nothing related to std .
Rest be assured.

Best regards
Dr Deepak