What causes small blister on index finger?
Topical saline wipes with local antibiotic cream.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
A single small blister in your 4 week child is gathered from query. It is not clear of any other symptoms, allergy history, any contact with irritants etc.
This may be due to any contact with any hot objects, or irritants or simple infections or allergies.
Hope there are no other symptoms.
For now simple frequent wipes with warm saline should do. Topical antibiotic creams like soframycin or silver sulfadiazine may suffice. Usually they will subside on own.
There is no need to panic.
If they do not subside or if it increases in size or numbers, you may need to consult doctor.
If you upload a photo of the lesion I will be better able to help.
You may get back if any doubts.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes itching and blisters in legs
- What is the treatment for blisters on index finger
- What causes littlefluid filled blisters on fingers
- What causes a blister n ear
- Small, painful blisters causes
- Finger blister causes
- What causes blisters on toes
- What causes fever and blisters on lip
- What are the possible causes for small blisters after dysentery
- What is the cause of infected blister on side