What causes sleeplessness and exhaustion post Tramadol withdrawal?
Naproxen can help.
Thanks for posting your query.
If you are pain free and leading a normal life on tramadol 300 mg ER then it is not worrisome. The symptoms that you noticed were due to sudden withdrawal of tramadol. It should always be gradually tapered off before stopping.
You will have to shift to another opioid analgesic to get such a good pain control. You can try non opioid pain killers like Naproxen or Ketoprofen after consulting with your orthopedician. Epsom salt bath can also help in getting rid of arthritic pains.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Wishing you good health.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sleeplessness causes
- What is causing depression sleeplessness and weakness
- Mucinex cause sleeplessness
- What is the cure for the muscle pains causing sleeplessness
- What causes sleeplessness in a 5 year old
- Does chemotherapy cause sleeplessness
- Will avil tablet cause sleeplessness
- Does buscopan cause sleeplessness
- What vaccinations can cause sleeplessness
- What can cause sleeplessness