Suggest treatment for severe pain due to gout
You can try tramadol.
Thank you for posting your query on HCM
Well looking into your issue most likely your husband would require small steroid dosage to overcome the attacks . But you will not be able to get it without prescription . For how many days did you use ibuprofen ?. You can try tramadol instead if its available there .
They both belong to different groups , since you had taken ibuprofen just for 2 days then the advise will be to continue it for another 5-7 days to see its whole effect . Tramadol you can take along with it if pain doesnt get controlled.
Please accept the apologies for the delay . Tramadol is opioid analgesic and a strong pain reliever but it wont have any affect on swelling and course of disease. . It blunts the pain receptors and hence brings relief . Also it gives mild sedation so the pain is well tolerated .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe pain after raspa
- Severe pain lithotripsy treatment
- Cystitis severe pain any treatment
- Suggest treatment for severe pain under the breast
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in shoulders
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in hip joints
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in kneecap
- Suggest treatment for severe pain in the clitoris
- Treatment and cure for severe pain
- Suggest treatment for severe pain due to dengenerative scoliosis
- Suggest foods and drinks which helps in healthy development of tooth?
- Started with fatigue and blurred vision. Have diarrhea and weak muscles....
- Undergoing replacement therapy for low IgG. Have pain in chest and foot....
- Child having frequent unconsciousness. Nil observation shown in EEG and...
- Took monistat and have swelling on uvula. Is it a side effect?
- Having pain, sweating hips and around waist line and legs. Buldging...
- Have ulcerative colitis and taking remicaid infusion therapy. Suggest...
- Having irregular periods. Done with pelvic ultrasound and blood test....
- Should I shave groin hair before going for colonoscopy?
- Having swelling in face, hands, feet and rashes all over body. Had bouts...