• question-icon

What causes shortness of breath, pain and ringing in the ears and sweating?

Posted on Fri, 3 Jun 2016 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: For the last few days I'm having shortness of breath and my head feels all glouded up on both sides my ears hurt and I hear ringing in one of them and if I get up and walk more than like 30 feet I start sweating and can't breath my lower back starts hurting and I get real dizzy
Answered by Dr. Nishad BN 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Anaemia , nutritional deficiencies should be ruled out.

Detailed Answer:
Hi

Thank you for asking HCM
I have gone through your query.

Vitals should be measured initially. Check your blood pressure, pulse rate and blood sugar levels. In case of low blood pressure and blood sugar this can happen. Low BP can be initially managed by taking soups with salt. If there is persistent low bp, you need to consult your doctor for appropriate management.
In case of low sugar levels taking juices, glucose etc will help.
Anaemia and thyroid profile should also be tested. You can go for haemoglobin levels and thyroid profile tests. Anaemia van present with the symptoms you listed .
Deworming by antihelminthics like albendazole and taking Iron , B12 and folic acid supplements will be helpful.
If there is no such problems then ENT consultation should be done to rule out ear and balancing problems.

Let me know if anything not clear.
I am happy to help you.
Thanks.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Deepak
Dr. Nishad BN