What causes shortness of breath inspite of being on medication for Parkinson's disease?
could be the side effects
Hi, I am Dr Mittal. I have read your query. I think I would be able to help you. The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possibility of side effects of the medicines that you are taking for the Parkinsonism. I think I would suggest that you try to get a appointment with the neurological specialist again and get the dose adjusted. That may help you. I usually prefer to admit the patient and modify the therapy. however , the decision varies from Dr to Dr and patient to patient.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information helps you. Please feel free to contact us for more information. Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Does parkinson's disease cause death
- Parkinson disease causes
- Causes of parkinson's disease dopamine
- Parkinsons Disease Parkinson causes
- What causes parkinson's disease
- Parkinson’s disease causes
- Drugs/medication for Parkinsons Disease
- What is the remedy for parkinsons disease
- What is the treatment for parkinsons disease
- Parkinson's disease medical breakthroughs