What causes sharp pain in right side of back area?
Muscle pull more likely
A pain that increases with movement would go in favor of muscle strain or pull. It may not be kidney stone. Your age more suits towards muscular disorders than kidney stones.
You apply a balm to relieve it. Avoid the movements that cause the pain, yes this full further stress the muscle. Please note that the muscles in the back are very small unlike the ones in the thigh or calf. So you should avoid all things that contract them. If it takes a complete bed rest for only a day you should do it for the pain to disappear.
Hope this answers your question.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes sharp pain below ribs on right side
- What cause of sharp pains in the head
- What causes sharp pain in lateral side of leg
- Right side sharp pain
- Sharp pain back of head right side
- Sharp pain upper back right side
- What could be cause of sharp pain on right ear
- Sharp pain left side back
- What causes sharp pain in right ear
- What causes sharp pain in left side of skull