What causes severe vomiting during pregnancy?

Posted on Mon, 4 Jul 2016 in Women's Health
Question: My wife is having serious vomiting problem in pregnancy.We have a baby of 3 yrs. Unwantedly she tested positive in pregnancy test. We consulted doctor. She prescribed mifegest kit. My wife already has taken 3 tablets.She is very weak now. So when bleedind starts will there be any problem.Please advice.
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
tab ondensteron for nausea

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to health care magic forum. Thanks for writing to is with tour health query. Your wife must be feeling weak because of nausea. She can take tablet ondensteron up to 4 times a week. MTP pill can lead to bleeding which can be mild to heavy , so if she has heavy bleeding then contact your doctor immediately .Heavy bleed will exaggerated the weakness. regards Dr Manisha Jain.
Follow up: Dr. Manisha Jain 28 minutes later
she is already taking emigo & ondem tablets to avoid vomiting,but without any result.After the effect of mifegest kit, vomiting tendency will decrease or increase?

last 2 tablets should be taken through vaginally or orally?
when bleeding will start & when it will stop?without taking any food she is very weak.she vomits after taking any drinks also.please advice what to do?
Answered by Dr. Manisha Jain 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Visit your doctor once

Detailed Answer:
If is common to have weakness after this kit because all hormones come down to XXXXXXX after mifepristone intake.
Take rest of tablets vaginally and bleeding will start after 4-8 hours of intake.
The leftover tablets will also add to her nausea so be prepared for that but in case vomiting is excessive then visit your doctor and get injection for vomiting and only then take rest of the tablets.
All the best.

Dr. Manisha Jain

OBGYN