Suggest natural remedies to terminate pregnancy

Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Infertility Specialist

Posted on Tue, 12 Sep 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: My wife is 6 weeks pregnant and it was accidental pregnancy as we were not ready for it as for the time being..... We came to know about this pregnancy via pregnancy strip test and urine test conducted by pathology..... Plz guide regarding Mifegest kit and apart from this is it possible to abort pregnancy through natural method which won't lead to any severe pain comparatively to the kit we generally opt...6 weeks isn't that much delay to abort but I am worried for her health which she will suffer by using kit.... Plz suggest few strategical methods in this regard
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 41 minutes later
Brief Answer:
No natural methods

Detailed Answer:

I can understand your concerns about abortion.

There is no natural method of termination of pregnancy.

But before Mifegest, I'd suggest you get an ultrasound scan to identify the location and duration of pregnancy.

It would be dangerous to attempt abortion without ultrasound scan.

Let me know if you need any more help.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Arnab Banerjee