Suggest appropriate Mifegest kit usage to abort thirty-four days pregnancy

Dr. Richa Agarwal

OBGYN

Posted on Wed, 27 Sep 2017 in Pregnancy
Question: I was 1month 4 days pregnant. How should i use mifegest kit to abort my 34 days pregnancy . Let me know the dosage to abort 34 days pregnancy and is it safe to use it???
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Should be taken under supervision.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
You must have abortion pills under supervision of a doctor or an expert because it may cause severe bleeding, infection and retained products of conception.
You must have ultrasound before and after an abortion pills.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj
Follow up: Dr. Richa Agarwal 32 minutes later
Yea actually doctor had given that tablet i am asking that i can use it or not for 35 days pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 13 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Yes,you can use.

Detailed Answer:
Yes you can use after pelvic ultrasound.
Hope found useful.
Good luck.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad