What causes severe shoulder pain?

Dr. Praveen Tayal

Orthopaedic Surgeon

Posted on Fri, 13 Apr 2018 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Question: my shoulders have been sore along with arms, legs etc. Shoulders pain started last night. any info would be appreciated
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 28 minutes later
Brief Answer:
You are suffering from spondylosis.

Detailed Answer:
I have gone through your query,you are suffering from spondylosis.Do hot fomentation,take muscle relaxant and methylcobalamine you will get relief.
I hope this answers your query.
In case you have additional questions or doubts, you can forward them to me, and I shall be glad to help you out.
Regards.
Dr. Praveen Tayal.
For future query, you can directly approach me through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Praveen-Tayal

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Nagamani Ng
Follow up: Dr. Praveen Tayal 8 hours later
thanks. will extra strength Tylenol help. Moist heat.
Answered by Dr. Praveen Tayal 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
It will help.

Detailed Answer:
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
Extra strength Tylenol can help in mild pain. Most heat and local analgesic gel will also help.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.
Regards.