What causes severe pain in eyes?
Is someone working on this?
This happened right after I came back to my hospital room following a chemically induced stress test. Cardio docs said they did their
due diligence and this is NOT a side effect of the drug they use.
Thanks for sending your query to us.
That is what I looks like a migraine which is precipitated by exposure to those chemicals. Since there is no confirmatory test then we only have to rely on clinical history. Ideally there is a prodromal phase of about half hour, where you know that you are going to have pain followed by pain with a visual phenomenon of about 20mt pain lasting for about 6hours where you also have a intense dislike for light and sound stimulie.
what is to be done on your part is to avoid situations that precipitate a attack and they are excessive mental and physical strain also periods of prolonged fasting, , exposureto excessive heat and cold.It is these situations which are to be avoided and there is medical tt.in the form of Amytryptaline hydrochloride or inderal which is to be tailored by your physician.
Follow these guidelines and do get back to me in case of any further query in this regard
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in bladder and penis
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes severe pain in anterior and lateral of thigh
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- What is the severe pain in the eye