What causes severe pain in bottom of foot?
plantar fascitis or can be nerve compression.
I have studied your case.
There is possibility of plantar fascitis leading to pain on walking.
X ray of foot may show calcaneal spur.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and Tens may give you instant relief.
Another possibility of local internal lesion like corn leading to pain.
Some time nerve compression can lead to pain on walking. MRI spine may help if there is clinical suspicion.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to ask. I will be happy to answer your question. Take care.
There is most likely possibility of early plantar fasciitis.
For plantar fasciitis,
Shoe/footwear should be with soft sole. You can use silicon pad insoles.
Avoid exposure of cold to foot.
Start plantar exercises consulting physiotherapist also Physiotherapy like TENS and ultrasound will help. Take calcium supplement with vit D.
Do exercises of foot before getting out of bed.
If no relief with this then you can consult orthopaedic doctor.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes severe pain in my foot
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- Cause for severe pain on the bottom of the feet
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes severe pain from back to arm
- What causes severe pain in lower jaw bone
- What to do for severe pain in foot
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs