What causes severe pain and pressure in the head and chest tightness?
All these symptoms are very well explained by Fibromyalgia and RA
After going through the medical details provided by you i would like to tell you that all the symptoms which you are experiencing are very explained by the fact that you have fibromyalgia and R Arthritis.
However considering your age group and as you are experiencing chest tightness i would like to advise you to get an ECG done to make sure this chest discomfort is not because of any cardiac issue.
Following things are advisable to relieve symptoms of fibromyalgia
1. Analgesics like tramadol
2. Antianxiety meds
3. Behaviour therapy
4. Skeletal muscle relaxants
I hope this information will answer your query. Feel free to ask if you have any more doubts.
Dr Bhanu Partap
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Pounding in head severe pain causes and treatment
- Severe pain in neck pressure in head
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes sever pain in the abdomen
- What causes occasional chest tightness
- What causes severe pain in heels
- What causes severe pain in elbows
- What causes chest tightness and wheezing
- What is the reason for chest tightness and pain
- What is the cause of severe pain in the legs
- Is blood pressure of 131/69 a cause for concern?
- Suggest remedies for pain in the left side of the chest
- What does this lipid profile test report indicate?
- What does a calcium level of 135 indicate?
- What causes fluctuations in BP readings?
- What does this ECG report indicate?
- What causes left-sided pain in the chest?
- What causes profuse sweating post a valve replacement heart surgery?
- Suggest treatment for pain in the testicle
- Is Sotalol intake 12 hours after missing a dose advisable?