What causes severe neck pain?
Welcome to Healthcare Magic and thanks for putting up the query
cervical lymphadenopathy can be due to an infection in the oral cavity, teeth, throat or ears. it can be due to some lymph node disease like lymphoma or any malignancy or it can be idiopathic also.
You should get yourself examined by an ENT SPECIALIST to rule out any such cause. The doctor might order a lymph node biopsy or fnac to confirm.
My advice is you should visit an ENT SPECIALIST at least once.
You can tell me if you have any complaints pertaining to these so that I can help in diagnosis but examination is must in such cases.
Any further questions are always welcome.
Thanks and regards
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe neck pain and nausea
- Sudden severe neck pain causes
- Reasons for severe neck pain
- Severe neck pain headache difficulty in focusing cause
- Severe neck pain after epidural
- Pancreatitis and severe neck pain
- Suggest treatment for severe neck pain
- Symptoms of Severe neck pain
- Diagnosis of Severe neck pain
- Treatment and cure for Severe neck pain