What causes severe mid-back pain and nausea with the history of kidney stones?
probably caused by kidney stones!
Hi and thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about this pain that you have reported. I have reviewed your information fully and with no other symptoms except nausea and a history of kidney stones, this is nay caused by it. In probably to pain medications, I will suggest that you drink much fluids to help prevent any future stones as well as existing ones to hasten evacuation in urine. If your symptoms persists despite these pain medications, I suggest you seek further medical examination and management from your urologist.
I hope this helps. I wish you well. Feel free to ask for more information and clarifications if need be. Above all, thanks for using our services.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Back pain numb stomach kidney stones
- Lower back pain kidney stones
- What are the medications for back pain and kidney stone
- Can kidney stones cause low back pain
- Kidney stone back pain itching inside the penis no discharge
- Lingering back pain after kidney stone surgery
- Is sever lower back pain related to kidney stones
- Back pain diarrhea fever taking antibiotics had kidney stone removed
- Kidney stone with back pain and clots
- Kidney and kidney stones and triglycerides and uric acid and back pain