What causes severe chills during 10 weeks pregnancy?
I'm 10 weeks pregnant. I've recently started having sudden feelings of extreme chill. it lasts for few minutes and then I sometimes feel sweaty and hot for 1-2 min and then I get normal. is it normal during pregnancy?
also I had gotten a lot of blood tests done in May as a part of planning for pregnancy. thyroid was normal and HB was12
Common in pregnancy
Hello mam, thanks for trusting health care magic.
Yes dear, these are very common in early pregnancy and will soon get infrequent.
Only pathology can be deranged thyroid hormone levels and low hemoglobin but as you said all tests were normal so nothing much to worry.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Symptoms of Severe chills
- Severe chills causes
- Treatment and cure for Severe chills
- Diagnosis of Severe chills
- What is the cause for severe chills
- Severe chills and heart disease
- What could cause severe chills despite body temperature being normal
- Severe chills and shaking
- Severe chill with warm face what does it indicate
- Severe chills with no fever