What causes severe back pain in an obese person?

Dr. Esmeralda Sera

Oncologist

Posted on Fri, 12 Jan 2018 in Blood Disorders
Question: I have been feeling sick lately I have been to the ER a few times I have uploaded my last CBC is there anything I should be concerned about do I have cancer is there something going on with me please help I feel weak sometimes it's difficult to breathe I don't feel like I'm getting a full breath and I have back pain I'm also obese which could be the reason why it's difficult to breathe sometimes
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood exams

Detailed Answer:
Hello and thank you for asking

Your blood tests are normal,you should not be concerned.

If the ER doctors didn’t find nothing wrong with your health than the reason it’s your obesity

There are a lot of symptoms and exams to get the cancer diagnosis so you should not be concerned.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Prasad
Follow up: Dr. Esmeralda Sera 25 minutes later
Okay I was also diagnosed with GERD now would that cause me to have shortness of breath and dizziness and does it also cause some side and stomach and back pain and aches I also havehigh neutrophils and low lymphocytes and high Immature Granulocytes is this a bad thing or could it be that I'm getting over a infection or cold I also have post nasal drip with asthma they recently put me on a inhaler I'm taking pepcid and prednisone
Answered by Dr. Esmeralda Sera 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
Blood exams

Detailed Answer:
Hi

You have a causes to have shortens of breath as you said you have GEARD and asthma with postnasal drip

You should not be concern for your lymphocytes and your granulocytes. Thats mean that you had or you are getting over a infection
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana