What causes runny nose, watery eyes and drowsiness in an infant?
It is likely to be caused due to some viral infection
Thanks for asking on HealthcaerMagic.
Such symptoms are usually caused due to certain viral infections. Usually such infections have an allergic component which is responsible for the runny nose. Giving some antiallergic like Cetirizine Drops is generally helpful. It is not unusual for the child to be somewhat cranky but if the child becomes lethargic, you would have to rush him to a doctor without delay.
Dr. Diptanshu Das
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes runny nose
- Infant runny nose and watery eyes
- Children runny nose watery eyes
- Runny nose watery eyes dizzy
- Watery eyes and runny nose
- Infant cough sneeze runny nose watery eyes
- Headache watery eyes runny nose
- Baby runny nose watery eyes
- Watery eyes runny nose fever
- Infants watery eyes runny nose coughing