What causes redness in face, neck, and hot ears?

Posted on Mon, 16 May 2016 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: What causes red face, red neck, and red hot ears?
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 9 minutes later
Brief Answer:
How often do you get this?

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thank you so much for this query.

I am so sorry to hear about this flushing that you have reported.. I have reviewed your information fully and the most common cause of this is anxiety. This happens when you are somewhat stressed up. I will like that you report more about this like the provoking and aggravating factors, how long it last, any rapid heartbeats and breathing, and how long this has been going on. Finally, is this related to any specific period of the day/month/activity/etc? These details will help me to weigh in more, provide a personalized answer and make helpful suggestions on how to address this.

I hope to hear back from you and promise to respond promptly. Until then, I wish you well.
Follow up: Dr. Chobufo Ditah 11 minutes later
It happens several times a day. It happens at work, after work in the evening, or times when I am just sitting. I have thought maybe it's anxiety. I do worry about it often. Thank you for your reply.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Try anti-anxiety medications let’s see.

Detailed Answer:

I will suggest you try a drug for anxiety. This would be diagnostic if it changes the nature of your symptoms. Talk to your doctor about this possibility and hear what he says. Keep me posted about this.

Until next, I wish you well.
Dr. Chobufo Ditah