What causes red blotchy areas on legs and arms?
Contact dermatitis; topical steroids
Hello. Thank you for writing to us
I have reviewed the Images. I can see blotchy red areas on legs and arms.
These seem most likely a result of direct contact with irritants/ chemicals present in plants/ shrubs.
You may use the same steroid cream that I had told you before i.e triamcinolone acetonide 0.1% cream , twice daily for a few days.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes red blotchy skin
- What causes red and itchy blisters on legs and arms
- What is the cause of red spot on arms
- What causes blisters in legs and arms
- What causes blotchy legs in sauna
- What causes redness and pain in arm
- What causes red blotchy skin on upper arms
- What causes weakness in arms and legs
- What cause arms and legs to shake
- What causes vibrations in arms and legs