What causes recurring headache post infusion of Simponi aria?
Sinus infection may or may not be due to simponi XXXXXXX
Thank you for asking
I read your question and i understand your concern. Your symptoms of headache, ear pain starting after simponi XXXXXXX (golimumab) is likely an adverse effect of the injection as 15 % of people get upper respiratory tract and most of them involve sinuses and ear aches. Although it may not be the only entity for that.
No matter what caused this sinusitis, treatment remains the same which is over the counter decongestants, nasal corticosteroids, painkillers like advil or tylenol and antibiotics if fever . Apart from it home remedies like plenty of rest, fluids intake, keeping the air humid and moist, keeping the sinuses moist, rinsing out the sinuses and keeping the head side of the bed elevated helps in relief of symptoms.
Nutshell, supportivare care is all you need and nothing to worry about, These symptoms will resolve in a week or two. I hope it helps. Take good care of yourself and don't forget to close the discussion please.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes headaches and migraines
- What causes headaches everyday
- What causes recurring sickness headache nausea and belching
- Is sore throat a side effect of simponi aria?
- Post coital headache causes
- Post traumatic headaches causes
- What causes headaches and dizziness
- What causes headaches and nausea
- What causes headaches
- What causes a severe headache