What causes recurrent fever in a child?
Suggestions on recurrent fever
Hi....I understand your concern. I have a few questions for you -
1. How frequently do the fevers recur?
2. How many days does each fever episode last?
3. In the days when she's with fever how is her activity when the fever touches base line?
4. Does she have any other symptom like cough, cold burning sensation while passing urine, chills and rigors apart from fever?
5. Do any of the other family members have fever when she's down with fever?
I agree with you that this episode is streptococcal pharyngitis. But please get back to me with answers to above questions, so that I can guide you better.
Regards - Dr. Sumanth
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Child get recurrent fever cause and treatment
- Chronic recurrent fever causes
- Recurrent fevers in toddlers
- Child has recurrent fever vomiting concerned
- Recurrent fever of unknown origin
- What does low grade recurrent fever indicate
- What causes recurrent fever in children
- Child having recurrent fevers on budecort
- Recurrent fever causes
- Recurrent fever in adults
- What causes recurrent cold,cough and high fever in a child?
- What should be Neozeet dosage for cold and cough in a child?
- What causes swelling and redness on eyelid after taking Desonide?
- What causes an indentation on upper back?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea in an infant
- Does black molds in house during pregnancy cause any complication?
- Suggest treatment for fungal infection of in groin area
- What causes swollen cluster of veins on lower back?
- What causes diarrhea with vomiting?
- What causes low appetite after stomach infection?