Suggest Medication For Urinary Infection
Mild to moderate can be treated without antibiotics.
Mild urine infection with just pain and yellowish urine can be treated with Potchlor soluotion 10ml in 30 ml of water thrice a day.
However if there are systemic symptoms like chills, rigors and fever etc it needs antibiotics like Ciprofloxacin and some anti inflammatories like Brufen. Also urinary analgesics are also prescribed sometimes.
However drink enough water and flush the urine toxins out.
Cranberry juices also increase alkalinity in the urine by killing the bacteria but only in mild cases.
Let me know if you have more questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Abdominoplasty helps incontinence urinary
- Trimethoprim dose urinary
- Does adderall cause urinary
- E aerogenes men urinary
- Oxy elite pro and urinary
- Thickened endometrium symptoms urinary
- How can a peptic ulcer affect genitourinary
- Colonized bacteria in urinary
- Does lipo 6 black give you a urinary
- Medical problems what treatment is given for pyuria in urinary