question-icon

What causes rapid heart rate, swollen tongue, neck, blotches on hands and insomnia?

Posted on Wed, 18 May 2016
Question: I have rapid heart rate, normal blood pressure, swollen tongue, swollen neck, blotches on my hands, can't sleep
Answered by Dr. Saumya Mittal (24 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Possibly CHF

Detailed Answer:
I am Dr Mittal. I have read your message. I think I can help you.
The symptoms of the query are quite suggestive of a possible cardiac lesion.
I suspect that this may be the onset of CHF.
I recommend testing an echocardiography as soon as possible.
Let us know the reports.
I have tried to make it as simple as possible. I hope that the information contained in this message will be able to help you find the best solution for your problem.
Best of luck. Dr Mittal.
Dr. Saumya Mittal

Diabetologist