What causes radiating pain in arm and shoulder while doing regular activities?
Pain killers, topical and oral anti inflammatory drugs, avoid strain on arm
Hi and thanks for the query,
I think your certainly had a simple muscle or ligamentous trauma or tear. This generally causes some degree of inflammation and a resulting pain.
Using simple pain killers, an anti inflammatory drug and at times a topical anti inflammatory drug should be sufficient if taken for a couple of days. I also suggest subjected the affected arm to stress or heavy weights (brisk movements) for a couple of days. Persistence of the pain might necessitate the intervention of a physiotherapist, but its too early as of now.
I suggest simple Acetaminonphen, Ibuprofen and a topical anti inflammatory agent like Topical Diclofenac for a couple of days.
Thanks and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes radiating pain and tingling in thighs and legs
- Severe radiating pain causes
- Radiating pain in arms cause pregnancy
- Radiating pain between shoulder blades
- What causes radiating pain in chest when suffering from bronchitis
- Radiating pain down arm and swollen hand
- Hemorrhoid cause radiating pain
- What could cause radiating pain from arm to breast
- Radiating pain causes
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen