What causes pressure on right side of face?
List of possible diagnoses below
Hello and thank you for writing your query to us.
I read your question very carefully. From what you are describing it looks these possible diagnoses:
-- Sinus infection: you may have had a viral lately, blocked nose almost all the time and nose secretions thick and yellow.
-- Temporo-mandibular joint arthroses: pain or changing of the pressure when you move your jaw, when you eat, or touch the joint line.
-- Ear infection: again, it may develop if you have had a viral infection lately, or if you had done swimming. Other signs may appear like pain when touching the earlobe, secretions from the ear, ect.
-- Unilateral headache: previous history of family history of this problem, but headache is very typical.
-- Teeth problem: a visit to the dentist might clarify this.
So, these are my thoughts with the little information I have. Most of these problems react by taking a painkiller, that will help the pain/pressure.
Hope I answered your question. Let me know if you need any further clarification. I will be happy to answer.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes frequent pain in lower right side
- What causes burning sensation in right side of head
- What causes tingling and numbness in right side of body
- What causes sore throat on right side
- What causes spasms in left side of face
- What could cause droop on left side of the face
- What causes swollen veins in right side of temple
- What causes twinges right side of back
- What causes right-sided pelvic pain and vaginal pressure
- What is the cause for pressure that causes frequent urination