What is Earlobe?
The earlobe is composed of tough areolar and adipose connective tissues, lacking the firmness and elasticity of the rest of the pinna (the outer edge of the ear).
Questions and answers on "Earlobe"
Health resources related to Earlobe
- Hard deposit earlobe relief
- There is a line on my earlobe some people says that means i have problems in my heart is this true
- Brownish orangish crusty substance on earlobe
- Solid in earlobe
- What causes swollen earlobe with fluid in ears
- Earlobe numb and ear feels blocked
- Earlobe lymph node swollen loud music
- Csf leak ear fluid leaking through earlobe
- 5 year old with swollen red earlobe
- Black bruising on earlobe