What causes pinched nerve pain in testicle?

Posted on Tue, 18 Aug 2015 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Question: I have a pinched nerve pain in my testicle it goes all the way up to my hand and my leg and erections are kind of weak lately....but sometimes they are fine
Answered by Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
Scrotal support can provide relief.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through the details. Your 'pinched nerve pain' seems to be due to spasm of smooth muscles of the area. You would need to use T-bandage or scrotal support and see if it provides relief. If the pain becomes intense or does not go away even with scrotal support, you would need to see a surgeon or urologist and get it examined. Torsion of testis is a serious condition that would need to be ruled out.
Hope that helps.
Dr. Prof. Kunal Saha