What causes persistent pain in right upper quadrant area?
Your CT suggests inflammation of XXXXXXX brio sternal joint
I have studied your case and seen your CT scan report.
Your CT suggests inflammation of XXXXXXX brio sternal joint leading to inflammation and pain. There is no other significant finding.
You may need CT guided or C-ARM guided local injection shot in inflamed joints
You may need investigation like MRI spine, EMG-NCV [nerve conduction study], and PET scan.
I will advise to consult orthopaedic surgeon for further treatment.
For these symptoms analgesic and neurotropic medication like pregabalin can be started consulting your doctor.
Till time, avoid lifting weights, you can consult physiotherapist for help.
Physiotherapy like ultrasound and interferential therapy will give quick relief.
Local blocks or laser treatment may help you.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
cortical scalloping indicate absorption of peripheral bone
I have read your query.
cortical scalloping indicates absorption of peripheral part of bone.
Erosion means density of bone is reduced.
I hope I have answered your questions. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us. I will be happy to answer. Take care.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the causes of persistent epigastric pain
- What causes upper right abdominal pain
- What causes persistent pain in right hip
- What is the cause of right upper quadrant pain
- What causes persistent body pain
- What causes right sided upper abdominal pain
- What is causing right upper muscle pain
- What causes radiating pain in the upper quadrant of abdomen
- What causes persistent stomach pain
- What causes persistent knee pain