What causes persistent constipation?
Why are you not eating precisely.Tell details.
Thanks for being on healthcaremagic.com.
I am Dr.Ajay Panwar,a neurologist,here to answer your query.
Surely,I would like to help you out but beforehand,please tell precisely that what are your current problems?Why are you not eating well?
Please tell a few details of the present problems.
Waiting for your follow-up.
Lactulose syrup.Adequate amount of water.Fibrous diet.
Hi Hi XXXX,
Thanks for being in follow-up.
I can understand that you are through a lot of mental and physical trauma.Your current problem seems to be lack of bowel motion.
Please try Lactulose syrup 30 ml twice a day.You can make it 3 or 4 times,depending on the frequency of stools.This syrup is intended to increase the bowel motion and enables easy passage of stool.So,you can titrate the dose depending on the frequency of stools.
Along with,please take good amount of water and fibrous diet like salad.
This will likely be of help.
Hope that I have answered your query.If you have some follow-up questions,I shall be glad to answer else please close the thread-rate it and write a review as your rating will be of help to me.
PLEASE TAKE ALL MEDICINES UNDER A PHYSICIAN'S GUIDANCE.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes constipation in pregnancy
- What is the cause and treatment for constipation
- What causes constipation and bloating
- What vitamins cause constipation
- What nutrient deficiency causes constipation
- What causes slimy stools and constipation
- What causes pain in abdomenbelching and constipation
- What can cause constipation
- What causes constipation in toddlers
- Causes of persistent constipation
- Suggest treatment for neuralgia on right side of face
- Suggest treatment for pain in head along with knee pain and locking
- Suggest treatment for numbness in arms and legs
- What causes left-sided twitching on face and eye?
- What causes shaky hands and head?
- Suggest treatment to regenerate the femoral nerve damaged by a haemorrage
- What causes chronic sense of fullness in head and tenderness of scalp?
- What causes sore and stiff neck along with blurry vision?
- What causes difficulty in speech along with high BP?
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of burning feet syndrome