What causes pelvic pain in right side radiating to lower stomach and back?
DETAILS ARE GIVEN BELOW.
Thanks for writing to us.
According to your information, following possibilities should be ruled out under the guidance of gynecologist:
- Endometriosis/ Endometritis
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Retroverted Uterus, Over weight
- Vaginal or pelvic infection
- Colitis or Peptic Ulcer Disease
- Hormonal imbalance> Poly Cystic Ovary etc.
Here, I suggest you to undergo one pelvic examination along with clinical check up to your GYNECOLOGIST and do relevant investigations like pelvic ultrasound scan, complete hormonal profile, urine examination - Routine & Culture etc.
TREATMENT: Combined hormonal pill, painkiller with antacid, hot water bottle or bag compression, maintenance of genital hygiene, proper lubrication (use water based lubricant only) during intercourse, weight reduction by regular physical exercise, avoid mental stress and take adequate rest. Kindly, consult with your local doctor for complete prescription.
Hope, I have answered your query. Kindly, close the discussion if you don't have any other query.
Wish your good health and take care yourself.
For future query, you can directly approach me through
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Lower back and pelvic pain on cerazette
- Causes of lower pelvic pain
- Lower right side pelvic pain
- Lower stomach and pelvic pain
- Low right side back and pelvic pain
- Pelvic pain and back pain
- What causes severe pelvic pain back pain and delayed periods
- Pelvic pain right side
- Stomach pain radiates pelvic pain
- What causes right-sided pelvic pain and vaginal pressure