What causes painful urination in a 42 year old man?
Could be due to mild UTI.
Thanks for your query ,based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have mild UTI and is not related to your isocaloric diet .
Please get your routine urine test and urine culture done to find out the organisms causing this infection and antibiotics to which they are sensitive to.
Please take broad spectrum antibiotics like Cefixime along with urinary antiseptic like Nitrofurantoin twice daily and urine alkalizer thrice daily .Later on switch on to appropriate antibiotics as per culture report.
Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.
Continue to drink more water .To keep your urine dilute This will help to control dysuria.
This should help to resolve your issue
Hope I have answered your query ,please feel free to ask if you have more questions ,I shall be happy to help you
Thanks and Regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes burning and painful urination
- What cause blood in urine in a 5 year old
- What causes pain during urination
- What causes pain and blood in the urine
- What causes painful urination when suffering from old mans disease
- What causes pain after urination
- What causes pain on passing urine
- What causes pain while urination with abnominal pain
- What causes blood in urine in 70 yr old man
- Blood in urine no pain what is causing this