What causes pain in testicles?
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic!
Testicle pain can be because of various reasons including infections like epidydimitis, urinary tract infection, orchitis etc and other causes like ingunal hernia, hydrocoele, varicocoele, testicular torsion, testicular tumors, cysts etc.
However, a Physical examination is mandatory to assess this since there are variety of other causes that needs to be ruled out.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you have have any clarifications.
Wish you good health!
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes heartburn and testicle pain
- What can cause testicle pain
- What causes severe pain in testicles
- What causes dull pain in testicles
- What is the cause for radiating testicle pain
- What is the cause and treatment for pain in testicles
- What causes terrible pain in the testicles
- What causes pain in the right testicle
- What causes light pain and soreness in testicles
- What causes swelling and pain in the testicles