Suggest treatment for left testicular pain
Seems seminal vesicle issue likely , need further clarification in details.
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* Possible involvement of problem with seminal vesicle likely .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Pain of left testicle - duration , intensity , severity , aggravating , relieving
factors , radiation if anywhere .
2. Ejaculation - painful everytime or occasional , amount okay or altered .
3. Any noticeable swelling in root of scrotum , over scrotum or left groin .
4. Any problem with urination .
5. Status of smoking , alcohol consumption .
Awaiting for your response .
Ejaculation every time
No smoking or alcohol
Different conditions and directions to better outcome provided further .
Thanks for the details .
* The infection of prostate , urinary bladder , urethra or seminal vesicles ; calculus
in the ejaculatory ducts are among common causes .
* Recommendations for you
- Drink plenty of liquids .
- Avoid ejaculation at present .
- Primary relief with ibuprofen ( 400 ) mg 3 times a day .
- Consultation with doctor for certain laboratory tests , doppler ultrasound of the
pelvis , prostate and scrotum for the final diagnosis and further
management accordingly .
* Would like to know whether using any type of anti depressant drugs as there
is possible side effect from these molecules also .
Wishing you fine health ahead .
Welcome for any further assistance .
Regards dear take care .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What is treatment for testicular pain
- Left calf pain and testicular pain
- Left testicular pain after exercise
- Treatment and cure for chronic testicular pain
- Testicular pain on left side
- Left testicular pain after vasectomy
- Treatment of testicular pain in pranayam
- Treatment and cure for Testicular pain
- Testicular pain ayurvedic treatment
- Left testicular pain overuse