Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

Testicle ache with watery semen

Hi I have mild testicle ache and I have just recently had some more watery semen? I have no scrotal swelling, no lump and urination is normal. Please let me know
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  1762
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
take mild analgesic.
but if pain persists &/or swelling appears consult urosurgeon.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi SkeletonBoy, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
How old are you? There are various causes for the Testicle pain like, Epididymitis (Testicle Inflammation), Mumps, Orchitis, Urinary Tract Infection, direct trauma and various others. Kindly get yourself examined by a Urologist, so that he can examine you thoroughly and rule out the exact cause for your Pain. Apply heat pads regularly and give yourself some rest and stop masturbating for a week until the pain subsides. You will require analgesics and if necessary antibiotics.

Good Luck, Take Care.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor