What causes pain in shoulder blades,neck,leg,hip,butt after multiple fractures?
Go for MRI scan of cervical and lumbar spine
Thanks for your query.
You might be having disc prolapse with nerve root compression. This might be due to previous injury.
I suggest you to have MRI scan of cervical and lumbar spine to know the exact pathology. The management protocol depends on the severity of nerve compression.
Temporary pain relief can be obtained by using an appropriate analgesic or muscle relaxant ,Pregabalin & methylcobalamine supplements.
You can share your MRI report with me or with your doctor.
I do hope that you have found something helpful and I will be glad to answer any further query.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes multiple joint pain
- What is the cause of stomach pain and shoulder pain
- What causes shoulder and back pain after ectopic surgery
- What causes tailbone pain and shoulder pain
- What causes pain in shoulder and lightheadedness after delivery
- What causes pain after urination
- What is the cause and treatment for shoulder pain
- What causes shoulder pain after egg retrieval
- What causes pain after sex
- What causes foot pain after a bone fracture